Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

(from the balcony of our place)

Hello, Happy New Year 2014 to everyone.

I tak ada la azam extravagant, sama macam last year. Azam tahun nie pun is not really azam but more on berharap, nak jadi manusia dan perempuan muslim yang lebih baik dari semalam, read more books, exercise, jaga makan, ala.. yang biasa-biasa je...oh and tak mau la curse curse giler kan... I hope this year, is way better than last year. Pada I last year is one of the worst year of my/our life cuma towards the end je ok. It’s not about the year actually but it is about fate. But I do hope this year my/our fate will be better. I hope this year, there will be more exciting things to do and see. I hope this year I bertambah mature and wiser. Yang pasti, I really hope that I rajin update blog and not distracted by candy crush ahahaha... To all of you out there, I hope your azam melekat sepanjang zaman and I doakan each and everyone of you memperolehi apa yang di hajati, hajat baik-baik tau, sentiasa dilindungi Allah, dimurahkan rezeki, sihat-sihat dan bertambah bahagia ceria. Stay positive ok!

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...