Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kisah Satu Haribulan October

 Today is the first day of the month of October. It is my favourite month of the year and for so many reasons. So I decided to write everyday about everything or anything no matter how ridiculous or boring it would be on this month. It could be how I feel on that day, what I cook or simply just a thought. It doesn’t matter how long or short, a single line or one word as long as there's something written.  I know, I can just go to my fb and put all kind of a status/pictures but I don’t want to do that. I don’t feel any attachment to my fb beside you know how I value my privacy... (so much for privacy). As for blogging, I can just write away without a care in the world. It is just me and a few of you out there...
 
(Khairul and Shida's son, our youngest cucu sedara with those mesmerize eyes)

So today is Khairul’s birthday. My husband eldest nephew and the eldest among his cousin. I knew Khairul when I was 21 years old when I went to KL to meet my bakal in laws for the first time. He was quiet and thin. He didn’t talk much and didn’t even look at me. He was shy I guess. He was and still is the perfectionist and the cleanest guy that I ever met. He has a way of putting stuff or arranging it so neatly that he knows, whenever it was moved. Back then I don’t really know him that well but we get along fine although we seldom utter one or two words to each other. My husband always talked about him before we even met. Now that he’s married and have one son, he is friendly and always asked us to come to his house or went out to have our meal together. In fact we just had our late lunch at Little Penang KLCC last Saturday.

Speaking la pulak aunty you all hari nie...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love youuuuuuu

Claudia said...

Hi pn ainini zainal atau double II hehehe...

I love you toooooooo....

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahhaha cisssssssssss

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...