Tuesday, October 27, 2009

About This Blog

I created up a new blog again, yes again. I hope this is going to be the last one and that I have a chemistry with. Tak larat rasanya asyik bukak tutup bukak tutup. Leceh nak cari template/buat email baru and change the script/html code etc etc. Itu belum lagi part-part nak cari widget bebagai ah not to forget menamakan blog lagi akaiii....(akai maknanya aduh or ouch and tak ada kena mengena dengan product Jepun bernama Akai)

But this time I buat a little bit of perubahan. Instead of using 2 column template that I've been using on all of my blogs before, I use a 3 column template on which I did a few changes here and there. It took up lots of my time and test my patience as well. I almost gave up.

And also for this blog, I buat simple aje I xnak menempek-nempek mende-mende yang tak berkenaan (yela tu..tengok la nanti hehehe...). Yang penting ada jam ada stat ada hit counter hahaha....

Like I said, I hope this is going to be my last blog and I hope I will be loyal to it. Tak mo berpindah randah lagi for better or worst. Ahkak, tak sanggup dikkk.... macam la susah sangat.... tak susah tapi menyusahkan...tak menyusahkan tapi xkoser...

2 comments:

vagg© said...

ahaahah nyampahssssss kat ahkak

Claudia said...

nyampah sayang tu hehehehehe

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...