Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend's Update

Saturday

Remember husband I, nak belikan I sling bag but I declined that day? Well, since he already put that thought in my head hehe.. pandai I bagi alasan, I have no choice (wakaka…) but dengan ‘berat hati’ I pun menurut permintaan beliau kui kui kui. So last Saturday, we went to The Gardens to look for something that I might like. Originally, I wanted Lulu Australia, since the price is quite cheap and kalau kotor or rosak in the future pun tak apa but my husband was not too keen on it beside I already have three of those brand which we bought a few years back and I haven’t use any of it except for one and I only used it once. I decide to look for something with a reasonable price but still look nice. Anyway we’re not really looking, kalau ada yang berkenan di hati, I akan ambik and kalau tak ada pun tak ape. Bukan pengsan pun kalau tak jumpa or tak beli cuma hati nan gatal dan miang ini sahaja yang akan sentiasa gundah gulana memikirkannya.. pitam! While walking around, I saw one beautiful bag that caught my eyes at Kate Spade. It was a new arrival and comes with three colours, gold, coral and black. I suka yang gold tu. But I can feel from the tone of my husband’s voice that he doesn’t like it. And beside it was quite pricey.

So on the way out from the shop, husband I cakap, tak pernah dengar this brand, tak cantik, too pricey for the design bla bla bla… He’s quite right though. He suggested that we go to Burberry. Masuk situ I saw one very nice sling bag. Husband I suruh ambik since he knows I like the brand and he does too but I rasa macam tak berbaloi aje and beside I already have four of that brand. I told him it’s ok and mahal la. Then husband I suggested to check kat Coach. Mula-mula I tak nak masuk since I dah ada three Coach beside kebanyakkan yang masuk situ macam berlagak, like they are so filthy rich, belinya tidak. It was weird that I don’t find that kind of environment in other high end shop or boutique.

Anyway, while browsing around, I saw one very cantik pada pandangan I. I tak nak beli yang ada alphabet C printed besar-besar and kalau boleh tak ada langsung lagi bagus. Since this one menepati criteria I, without pikir panjang, I terus ambik. Ada 15% discount, which was good kan. Then sales girl yang manis tu suggest I beli purse/wallet since I teringat nak ganti baru. I check harga, ahh.. tak payah la.. harga lebih kurang handbag aje, baik beli another handbag instead of purse yang kecik itu. After the purchase we decided to go back. Lega, tak payah I pikir-pikir lagi apa sling bag nak beli. Then I told my husband, you what hon, you make me the happiest wife in the world (ayat bodek mesti ada hehe.. ). But sekarang, I tengah pikir nak beli purse/wallet baru, nanti la, it is not necessary.

On the way back, we decided to check a new shopping mall which was not far from JPJ. The name of the shopping mall is KL Festival City. We know about this place when my husband called Parkson last week (masa sibuk nak cari sling bag untuk I brand Bill Keith). So orang Parkson tu told us about this place. KL Festival City nie huge and panjang. It is still newly open around October 2011 last year. The place is spacious and the shop around selling quite nice item. We saw one shop called Ethic Sense selling lots of beautiful clothes and the price was quite cheap. I took a few and I love it! Lepas husband I beli belt kat Parkson, pusing-pusing kejap finally we went back for good.

Sunday


Yesterday, husband I ajak keluar lagi. I kata, bukan ke dah janji tak nak keluar on Sunday only Saturday. He said he wants to buy another pair of jeans. Mula-mula ingat nak ke Power House, Ikea but then he changed his mind and wants to go to Kenanga Wholesale sebab dia teringin nak makan mee bandung yang sedap kat Sajian Enak. Sampai sana, both of us terus ke restaurant tu sebab dah lapar nak makan.

Lepas makan husband I tanya nak beli apa, I kata tak ada apa-apa I nak beli (kononnya) sebab haritu dah beli banyak baju and also semalam pun dah banyak beli. But silap la kalau pegi Kenanga Wholesale tak beli apa-apa kan sebab memang pasti tergoda with the harga borong yang sungguh murah itu. Then lalu one shop, husband I ajak berenti sebab dia tertarik nak belikan I jewellery box. I kata tak payah la, I’m not interested in it sebab I dah ada kat rumah. Husband I kata dia nak hadiahkan I and dia kata sangat cantik. Again, I kata tak payah. I siap ketuk kaki dia and ajak keluar dari shop tu but husband I still nak beli jugak. He asked me to choose which one that I want, dia kata dia suka yang kecik with a different design but I cakap I ndak yang besar. Dalam tak ndak sempat lagi I demand kan..wakaka.. Moral of the story, kalau orang insist nak belikan kita, might as well, we choose the best and the bigger one kui kui kui…Then I keluar from the shop and let him negotiate the price with the shop owner.

After that we walked past a G.Davin shop (selling bags) and my husband asked me to choose which one that I want. Haritu dah masuk and ingat nak beli but ada satu keluarga kecoh kat dalam sampai sales girls tu tak terlayan so we decided to leave that day and to come next time. So yesterday, tak ada customer so senang sikit nak pilih-pilih. I hesitated to buy since semalam dah beli. Husband I kata tak apa since I kata I sayang nak pakai Coach yang beli semalam. Yang G.Davin nie guna untuk lasak. Kalau beli set, which consist of 6 pieces Cuma bayar RM307.00. It was worth buying, beg pun besar-besar and spacious and sesuai for travelling. But I only took one and not so big as I don’t need the rest of it. Or you can buy 5 pieces any design or pattern you like and you only pay 50% of the original price on the 5 item that you bought. Sungguh worth it kan? Kalau I ada kawan-kawan yang suka barangan or bag jenis G.Davin nie for sure I ajak pakat beli ramai-ramai and each of us will get that 50% discount.

Lepas beli bag, husband I suruh I borong baju. I apalagi ahhh..heaven. Isn’t I’m the one who said earlier that I don’t want to buy anything? Like I said, tak akan tak beli, with the harga borong yang sungguh giler cheap itu, at least dua plastic, pasti di jinjing di tangan. You just imagine, I beli 7 pieces of blouses and it cost only RM119.00. One piece is only RM17.00 but you have to buy at least 6 pieces. You can buy one piece if you want but it would cost you RM34.00. Baik beli borong kan.

So anyway, itulah kisah my weekend…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful life u have,sis
tumpang gembira

-nakkal-

Claudia said...

hi nakkal,

thank you and I'm happy for your wonderful life with your beautiful wife and children yang sangat cute itu.

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...