Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ke Muzium Negara


Last month, this pasangan season went to our National Museum. Since we haven’t had anything to eat from the morning, we decided to have our lunch in that place. At first, we thought we’re gonna have our lunch outside, hati sudah tak sedap sebab mesti panas and berpeluh but thanks God, there is an air condition section kat dalam. The food was not bad but quite pricey. Minuman pun mahal. I told my husband, mesti sebab the rent is expensive, husband I kata tak ada la sebab kerajaan punya, takan nak charge rent mahal.

So anyway, this is not the first time that I went to our National Museum. The first time was when I first came her with my then BF (now husband ler), when he wants to introduce me to his family. The second time was when I brought my sister and my cute darling niece Abby. After that, we didn’t go there for about 15 years, until now. Oh yeah, sebelum both of us ke situ, ada acara perdebatan la kan.. dia kata entry ticket is RM20.00. I kata mana ada, government tak charge mahal and it is for public. Dengan penuh confident beliau cuba mematahkan hujah I. I suruh dia call pihak muzium, call a few times but nobody seems to be working or keluar lunch. Next day tu, he went to buy the ticket, I went around and snap snap kat luar. When he came over, I tanya, berapa harga ticket.. dengan tersipu-sipu malu si comel itu cakap RM2.. you should see his face and the smile penuh belagak kat muka I.. ehehehe..


Masuk aje kat muzium nie, si pengomel dah complaint kata tempat kecik la, etc.. I cakap, they didn’t plan it when they first built it, maybe tanah/space limited and maybe they didn’t realised how important it was for the future generation, maybe, maybe ahh this is just my point of view. Pepandai la I bagi reason kan. Anyway, I love our museum or any museum in the world.. I suka pegi.. I don’t know why. Si pegomel I nie asyik tak puas hati dengan semua benda, sometime I wonder why is he so unhappy over something as remeh as this? He wouldn’t be enjoy anything if he kept on see things in a negative way kan? But dia tak pernah complaint pasal I or whatever I do. Complaint la I kalau berani.. kalau rasa ilmu ketahanan diri serta mental tu kuat wakaka…


Like I said, I love going to any museum and I was so happy beside I need to go back to my photography world that I’ve neglected for such a long time.. So sibuk la I snap gambar sana sini and si kekasih I itu pun sibuk ler nak snap gambar I. Hey, a photographer also needs her pictures to be taken in action.. hehe..

I was kind of worried that the pictures that I took wouldn’t come out well due to the lighting beside I didn’t play with it for quite sometime but when I uploaded it, I was surprised that it turned out to look well and in fact beyond my expectation. I’m not saying that I’m satisfied with my work, I’m not, but I felt relieved as I have no hope that it would look that good. Ok enough about me memuji diri sendiri ini ehek… So sampai kat section sang pengkhianat komunis, I cakap kat husband I dengan penuh berkobar-kobar betapa hinanya perangai dorang nie, husband I senyum-senyum je kat I. Well..apa nak buat semangat patriotic I sungguh membara di dalam jiwa raga ini although I was not born during the komunis era kan. It is good that the muzium and the government instill this thing to the new generation because I tengok kebanyakkan generasi muda sekarang nie tak ada atau kurang semangat nasionalisme nya. Wah, as usual mesti I emo kan, kalau bab-bab tentang negara I yang tercinta atau bahasa manjanya terchenta ini..


After that we went to another section of the building, pameran khas pasal kapal karam punya peninggalan. Ingatkan free, rupa-rupanya kena bayar RM3. As for pelancong luar, dorang kena bayar RM8. Ingatkan besar, masuk je.. alahai macam dewan sekolah tadika je… kecik tau. Dalam hati I cakap, tak apa la as long as isinya menarik. But it was kinda disappointed sebab asyik-asyik pinggan mangkuk yang pecah-pecah je banyak. Not much or many to see… I was not happy about it.. Husband I kata, with this kind of exhibition patutnya entrance free je siap muka masam muncung-muncung lagi. On the way out kat luar guest book siap la I tulis tak puas hati on the exhibition.. si pengomel kat sebelah itu pun bukan main suka lagi kalau part-part negative nie…

After a while we went back… sekian kisah sehari di Muzium Negara…

Note : Nanti kalau I dah update gambar-gambar kat flickr I akan bagitau..

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...