Saturday, November 12, 2011

Update


Hari tu I ingat nak masak makanan berbuka macam biasa but husband I called from the office and ajak makan Steak kat Tony Roma’s. Apparently husband I lama dah ajak makan steak but since lidah I yang agak “local” ini merasakan berbuka dengan nasi serta lauk atau mee adalah lebih mengenyangkan dan menyelerakan. Lagipun puas hati and lepas tu boleh relax tengok tv but since husband I lama dah hint for the last 2, 3 weeks, I feel that it is not fair for me ikut selera I although I yang berpuasa, kena la give and take. So I kata ok la.. Dia balik kerja terus both of us pegi situ.

Sampai kat Pavillion, I teringin nak buang air kecil, sebenarnya tak ada la nak sangat but since dah jadi habit so cari la toilet.. Husband I kata kat bawah, I kata la kenapa tak cakap, nie dah naik escalator. Jalan-jalan kat atas, I cakap jom turun bawah since I saw an escalator kat depan mata, husband I kata nevermind kat hujung tu ada toilet. Mula la I mengomel, I kata mana ada, dia insist kata ada.. sampai kat hujung nun di sana, hati dah berapi sebab dah la penat and puasa-puasa nie asyik nak naik angin semacam, especially bila nak dekat time berbuka… cubaan betul. Sampai kat hujung, tertulis kat depan pintu nak masuk ke toilet “Khas untuk VIP”. I apalagi melenting la.. I jeling husband I macam nak telan dia, dia sengih-sengih and try to say something, I kata shut up (dengan suara perlahan) and don’t say a word. Wah, kakak nie kalau marah tiba-tiba speaking London..kan.. hah ambik kau. Husband I sengih-sengih (he knows I don’t mean it) sebab tau dia salah, I terus jalan laju kat depan.. Masa turun kat escalator, dia nak cakap lagi, I kata shut up but this time I couldn’t stand it anymore and giggling sebab I dah tak tahan tengok wajah syurga I itu sibuk nak explain and terjengau-jengau cari tanda toilet, kejap-kejap dia cakap, itu dia sign toilet, I kata bukan, itu sign nak naik lift. Nampak I gelak, apalagi dia ketawa dengan sungguh exaggerate…nyampah I.

Turun bawah, cepat-cepat I masuk toilet sebab takut terlambat nak berbuka nanti. On the way nak basuh tangan, I perasan ada pompuan rambut colour orange, macam colour rambut Horatio (CSI Miami) pandang I masa I tengah basuh tangan and then masa I tengah peratikan diri kat cermin besar. Tiba-tiba dia kata, eh… kat I, I pandang muka dia, rupa-rupanya my cousin yang dah lama I tak jumpa. I was surprised and I asked her what is she doing here. Dia kata dia kerja kat atas and dia sebut nama boutique tu. And dia speaking dengan I with slang omputih yang semacam and when her R is pelat I rasa a bit pelik. But I ingat-ingat lupa when we were back home, her parents speak to her in English with a Chinese slang and a mix of iban, furthermore her father (my uncle by marriage) is a chinese. And I try to remember when was the last time I talked to her and I realised we only say hi and bye beside our age gap is 10 years. So you see, there’s not much to share about.


So I pun tanya how’s her family because I happened to meet her by chance about 10 years ago when she was on a holiday with her husband and children at Sg Wang. She sounds surprised and tanya I, didn’t my younger sister tell me, I cakap I tak bercakap dengan dia. Dia kata dia dah separated from her husband and the childrens is with her husband but will move with her soon and I don’t know whether her estranged husband join sekali, I didn’t ask in details. I’m not going to elaborate or tell you guys how he got married to her estranged husband or her personal life before she met him because it is none of my business. But I do want to tell you that her mother and her others sisters (my dad’s three sisters) were not happy when I was about to marry my husband because he is a malay and offcourse muslim and my conversion. Anyway, itu kisah lama and tak ada la dorang menentang habis-habisan cuma dorang cakap kat Mummy je not to me (only one of my other auntie did mentioned to me once). Bila Mummy cakap kat I, I smiled and said, Mummy dorang ada anak, we shall see.. tu aje comment I.

On the way out of the toilet, she met my husband who was waiting for me, I cakap kat husband I, look its (my cousin’s name), remember? We went to their house during Christmas and she played a Christmas’s song with her keyboard to us. My husband smiled and say hi to her. Oh.. she said, I tak berubah and masih macam dulu lagi and that I kurus..muehehe.. (suka la I..). Before we parted from each other, we exchanged phone number and I do know we wouldn’t be contacting each other any time soon as we are not close and I’m sure if we happen to talk, there wouldn’t be anything to talk about. I love her, I do she is my cousin although she was adopted when she was a few days old. But to me she’s my flesh and blood cousin.

So anyway, we ordered from the menu immediately when we got our sit at Tony Roma’s. I ordered short rib sebab masa tengok kat internet macam enticing aje. Husband I order ribs and steak. While waiting for our food to come, I cerita sikit-sikit to my husband pasal dia and that I don’t really know much about her life. Like I said, I tak campur and I’m interested to know about other people’s life. Bila food sampai, both of us makan sesuap dua and exchanged because I like his and he likes mine. Lepas makan, both of us passed by Sticky Candy and decided to make a stop and bought one bottled of mix sticky candy there. Then we went to the supermarket to do a little bit of marketing. On the way back, we bought a few sticks of chakoi and fresh soyabean.

Next day, Wo called me up to tell me that our auntie (my dad’s second cousin) from sabah(whom we tak kenal sebab kecik lagi masa tu but had been staying with us before), wants to meet up with us since she is in KL visiting her children. Wo said she couldn’t make it and I pun tak nak la jumpa kalau Wo tak dapat datang sama kan. I kan pemalu (eceh ceh…) and I’m sure I akan kaku and clumsy nanti. Kalau ada Wo at least I tak segan. I do want to meet her and I hope umur panjang I will definetly meet her someday. At first, I malas nak bagitau Wo about my meeting with our cousin but since she is my only link to any gossip or story back home, I told her about my meeting with the cousin. Wo pun story story pasal her latest news which came as a surprised to me. And Wo said Wo pernah terbaca about her status etc. kat facebook before she make it a private. Well.. what can I say, that is her life and the main thing is.. as long as she’s happy!

Life is funny sometime... and no, I don't hold any grudge on them...

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...