Monday, March 19, 2012

Saturday's Update

There’s not much happening to me last week, ahh the usual, tau je la kalau tak mix around or go out memang tak ada story nak share, anyway last Saturday, both of us berfoya-foya ke Empire Gallery Subang. Dia ajak a few times to check the place out so we thought we should give it a try. I never been to that place before and the last time I went to the area was when Carrefour was the first and only one around during those time. Tapi Empire tu memang tak pernah pegi beside tak buat lagi masa kita orang pegi ke Carrefour dulu. Husband I cakap dia tau tempat tu pun masa baca paper and it was said tempat tu pernah meletup last year disebabkan oleh kebocoran gas. The place was nice but small since kita kan dah biasa pegi shopping complex yang besar kat KL/Selangor kan. Anyway, like I said the place was nice and new but we didn’t explore much since there’s not much to see. Oh yeah, Tangs pun ada but we didn’t go there.

(Serai Platter)

We decided to try one of the restaurant there name Serai. Masuk je I dah suka akan environment yang sungguh cool dan bersih. Husband I terus cakap, it would be nice if we own this kind of restaurant with this simple touch of style. I can’t agree with you more darling. I ordered Serai Platter and husband I ordered Nasi Ambang. I tak confident whether the food would be good so kira berserah je la and I was worried that I wouldn’t get any stomach problem. Tau je la kan perut I nie tersangat la sensitive. But from the look of the pictures in the menu and the way it was describe, it seems like macam sedap aje.

(Nasi Ambang)

Tak lama kemudian our drinks and food pun sampai. Masih berasap lagi, it’s either they heated kat microwave or baru masak, it doesn’t matter yang penting food masih panas lagi. I cium bau nasi I, oh harum and bila I rasa lauk-pauk di keliling pinggan I, wah… it was sooo delicious. I was so happy. Really, sungguh sungguh sedap, the food was tasty but the lamb was a bit pedas so I makan sikit tapi rasa rugi tak abiskan sebab, like I said sangat enak. I punya honey squid, ahh heaven and the fried chicken was freshly fried. Then I rasa lauk-pauk Nasi Ambang husband I, tidak mengecewakan langsung, rendang daging empuk and cukup rasa. Mee goreng pedas tapi sedap. Both of us were so happy and satisfied with our food of choice. We wish there’s another Serai Restaurant or branch in KL because Subang is a bit far from our place.

(Apple Peeler)

Then lepas makan we walked around a bit and decided to buy Apple Peeler that we saw earlier on when we browse around in one of the shop. Before heading back I bought a few macaroons because it looks so enticing and I was curious of how it’s taste. Balik rumah, I tidur kejap and then we went to WW because I saw ada discount on books at Popular. I only grab one recipe’s book and then kita orang tapau food kat Popeye’s.

Malam I decided to check telefilem kat TV3. And I’m glad I did, telefilem Warkah Cinta Mat Rock was so hilarious. I gelak from start to finish. Shanaz Ahmad can really act. I mean, I only saw him once acting kat telefilem Patah Seribu, itupun 15 minutes je I tengok cerita tu bosan nak mampus but his acting in Warkah Cinta Mat Rock sungguh superb, kelakar nak mampus. Di tambah dengan lagu-lagu rock kapak 80’s, which was during my teen’s time, so I pun ikut ler nyanyi sekali wakaka.. Lawak gila la mamat nie, with Nabil Raja Lawak, Fathia, Ezanie, Jasmin Hamid and mak Shanaz kat cerita tu yang sungguh super cool dan sporting. I never saw any telefilem or movie like this before and to me walaupun cerita comedy tapi ianya sungguh menghiburkan dan tidak membosankan langsung. Kisah pasal Eddie mat despatch rock kapak tegar yang jatuh cinta kat Nina, executive satu office dengan dia and macam-macam la perangai dia buat nak tackle Nina nie. I suka cerita nie sebab TAK ADA kisah orang kaya pakai Mercedes berlagak atau rumah macam istana and bila makan kat rumah pakai fork and spoon. I tertarik dengan cerita nie sebab scenario menunjukkan the real life of mat despatch yang tinggal kat flat, share satu bilik and even Nina yang executive pun naik motor je. Baju yang dorang pakai pun simple. Again budak Shanaz nie berjaya membawakan watak yang sungguh sengal itu and also pelakon-pelakon sampingan pun best jugak. Like I said, I gelak dari mula sampai habis. To me this is the best telefilem genre kelakar yang pernah I tengok. 

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...