Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog I Dah Setahun...

Guess What? I tak realise yang my blog nie dah genap setahun last Monday.. haha kelakar la, I tak ingat until today.. I really really hope I wouldn’t close this blog like the previous one.. The longest blog that I had last for a year and a half (Misty210). That was the best blog by far to me but I decided to close it down sebab I menghilang agak lama and nak sambung balik rasa macam tak best aje so I start yang baru which is this one.. In fact I ada banyak blog before this..tapi semua rasa macam tak ada chemistry except for Misty210 tu. As for this one? Well..chemistry tak kuat lagi maybe because I don’t blog as often as I want to. But I sekarang nie dalam misi nak berblog selalu macam dulu-dulu. Kadang-kadang rasa rugi when I let some of the memories or peristiwa yang interesting (to me) to past me by without blogging about it. I don’t mind sharing part of my life to whoever that would like to read about it and I treasure whatever memories either it is good or bad that had happened in my life.. I know my reader/friends tak ramai.. tiga empat orang aje and I don’t intend to publicise kat sesiapa, in fact my and husband families including the nephews and nieces yang rapat pun tak tau pasal this poor blog. Furthermore, I don’t have the freedom to express my thoughts or how I feel should they knows about it. I would jadi segan because everynow and then I would meet them and suddenly here I am in front of them, gossiping or talking about them all this while, it would be awkward...

As for my friends dekat tempat kerja dulu-dulu and also yang tempat I belajar menjahit recently pun I tak share..bila dorang tanya ada blog..I kata tak ada or kata tak berupdate... Is not that I nak berahsia but I guess I’m just a shy girl (uweek..girl la tu)..

My other friends or people that I share with beside, abg cute hero tamil I yang tau pasal this blog pun is kawan dari zaman I berforum dulu (which is dua tiga orang aje) and now jadi my good/bestfriends.. This kind of friends is worth having and sharing with.. because we has already form a friendship that although some of us are not close with each other, there are some kind of bond that I can’t explain.. For those who stumbled upon this poor blog..I say welcome....

Me: Azam.. to stay with this one sampai abis space baru la bukak baru...

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...