Blog I Dah Setahun...

Guess What? I tak realise yang my blog nie dah genap setahun last Monday.. haha kelakar la, I tak ingat until today.. I really really hope I wouldn’t close this blog like the previous one.. The longest blog that I had last for a year and a half (Misty210). That was the best blog by far to me but I decided to close it down sebab I menghilang agak lama and nak sambung balik rasa macam tak best aje so I start yang baru which is this one.. In fact I ada banyak blog before this..tapi semua rasa macam tak ada chemistry except for Misty210 tu. As for this one? Well..chemistry tak kuat lagi maybe because I don’t blog as often as I want to. But I sekarang nie dalam misi nak berblog selalu macam dulu-dulu. Kadang-kadang rasa rugi when I let some of the memories or peristiwa yang interesting (to me) to past me by without blogging about it. I don’t mind sharing part of my life to whoever that would like to read about it and I treasure whatever memories either it is good or bad that had happened in my life.. I know my reader/friends tak ramai.. tiga empat orang aje and I don’t intend to publicise kat sesiapa, in fact my and husband families including the nephews and nieces yang rapat pun tak tau pasal this poor blog. Furthermore, I don’t have the freedom to express my thoughts or how I feel should they knows about it. I would jadi segan because everynow and then I would meet them and suddenly here I am in front of them, gossiping or talking about them all this while, it would be awkward...

As for my friends dekat tempat kerja dulu-dulu and also yang tempat I belajar menjahit recently pun I tak share..bila dorang tanya ada blog..I kata tak ada or kata tak berupdate... Is not that I nak berahsia but I guess I’m just a shy girl (uweek..girl la tu)..

My other friends or people that I share with beside, abg cute hero tamil I yang tau pasal this blog pun is kawan dari zaman I berforum dulu (which is dua tiga orang aje) and now jadi my good/bestfriends.. This kind of friends is worth having and sharing with.. because we has already form a friendship that although some of us are not close with each other, there are some kind of bond that I can’t explain.. For those who stumbled upon this poor blog..I say welcome....

Me: Azam.. to stay with this one sampai abis space baru la bukak baru...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kuih Kapit, Sepit, Love Letters or Egg Rolls

Kisah Mesin Ais

Kisahku dan Gigiku