Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stupid Sewing Machine

Last night I went to my class as usual but this time I brought along my portable sewing machine. It was my first time actually. So when it comes the time to use it, all of a sudden, sewing machine bajingan tu tak dapat berfungsi dengan betul. I was so mad, as it was not the first time it had happened to me. In fact this was like a third time. Masa mula-mula kena tu, husband I dah bawak pegi tempat membeli tu and within second orang tu dah dapat betulkan. Then about a week later the thing started to act lagi. But after a few slam bam dari I, tiba-tiba jadi ok balik. Then a few weeks later, dia start buat hal lagi sekali. Then lepas I hentam hentam dia ok lagi sekali. After that everything went smoothly, or so I thought. And last night, the stupid bloody sewing machine buat hal lagi..I was so mad, I siap tendang lagi.. I dah tak boleh tahan dah... kesian dorang yang tengok tu hahaha...mesti tekejut sebab first time I naik angin macam tu. Mana tak, dekat sejam I cuba nak perbetulkan and my jarum siap bengkok lagi... After that I called up my husband and ranting about how mad I am.. dia kata no worries...

Masa husband I datang ambik I malam tadi, apa lagi I mengomel and menyumpah seranah sewing machine singer tak guna tu. I kata I tak mau dengar perkataan singer and I don’t want to have anything to do with it anymore. Because ini kali ketiga machine brand tu buat hal kat I. First time husband I belikan was at Bintulu, mula-mula lagi dah buat perangai and then the second time husband I belikan was when we was in our old house, second sewing machine tu macam kes yang pertama, benang asyik kusut and now this one the third time, bawah tempat letak skoci asyik terangkat and stuck I punya kain sampai koyak!

Anyway, hari nie I datang class lagi so kiranya dua hari berturut-turut, malam tadi and this morning. Class pagi nie start pukul 10am to 2pm. Cikgu Aishah kena cepat-cepatkan class because by end of this month dia dah berhenti dan diberhentikan kerja. Ada masalah between her and the management. Oh my, not again tukar cikgu. Her teaching was/is ok and I enjoyed learning from her walaupun dia kerek. Apa nak buat.. But she told me that she still can teach me outside the class i.e. coming to her house and will teach me a different pattern/style/design. Apparently she overheard me talking to Yati about package yang I nak ambik tapi sekolah tu dah batalkan/bekukan I think, I’m not sure. So I said yes when she approached me about the new lesson.

Just now at the class, we were discussing about which or what design yang I nak belajar dulu. I told her I want to learn how to make a gown/dress. Nanti dia akan bagi I buku latihan, I akan buat pola sendiri and bring it to the class to show her but we wouldn’t be using sekolah punya facility. No way man.. even kertas pun I beli sendiri. I cuma bawak pola tu nanti and show it to her that’s all.

About the stupid sewing machine, my husband called me up masa kat class tadi and told me that dia dah hantar sewing machine bajingan tu and dapat exchange with industrial sewing machine, but yang this one untuk jahitan lurus (yang digunakan di kilang-kilang) bukan yang jahit tepi tu yang tu I dah ada. Kat class yang I belajar nie pun ada and just now I guna yang jenis tu and it is good for my practice before the new sewing machine arrive to our house tomorrow. As for portable sewing machine, we planned to buy brand brother or similar to it but we're not in a hurry.

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...