Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lately....

Lately nie, I rasa cukup malas nak update and share my daily life with readers (banyak la readers I or more like reader la) out there. I can’t figure it out exactly but I feel that there’s something amiss somewhere. I’ve talked with my bestfriend a few nights ago and asked for her opinion and also my luahan perasaan gituuu. I’m sure beliau rasa sungguh bosan dengan cerita ceriti terperi I ini. I know I’m older than the rest of the people out there (bencinya aku) but I do value their opinion despite their young age (huh..young.. that was long time ago..). Then I asked my husband’s point of view on "the issue" and he told me to continue with what I’m doing right now but do keep certain things to myself or write it elsewhere. There are a lot of option given by both of them and thank you yaahhh...

But then again I can’t blame people for reading what I wrote and conveyed to whoever they want to because it was clearly in the open. So I will continue writing and syok sendiri as usual and try to imagine I’m by myself...(apa la sangat yang I tulis nie..bukan interesting pun jauh sekali untuk mendapat Pulitzer Price wakaka..) and I will try to avoid having this annoying feeling towards whoever......

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...