Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Tengok Miss USA 2011



I was toying with the idea of cutting my hair these past few days. I thought of Jaclyn Victor’s hair style. So I’ve been broaching the idea to my darling husband. Unfortunately and as always, dia sudah veto siang-siang. I told him, I’m bored with this long hair and I look like a nenek rockers yang tak sedar diri and stuck in the 80’s time capsule. But pakcik wouldn’t budge. I mean, what is the point of having a long hair when you have to tie it all the time as you are so rimas and kekadang I sanggul like the late mak enon. Dah la my hair nie nipis and nampak kulit kepala lagi.

Dalam penuh kelesuan ini, I decided to watch Miss USA that I DL a few days ago. But I was mad because I already know who was the winner masa I surfed aritu, damn! I thought mesti tak best since I dah tau siapa menang kan and I was a bit hesitate to watch. But I teruskan jua niat murni ini (hehe) sebab I memang suka tengok whatever Miss Miss kat bumi nie, and I’m glad I did because it was so much fun and the contestant was so beautiful, young, vibrant and fresh.

Tapi hati I sungguh terluka sebab perut dorang sungguh kempis tanpa ada secubit pun spare tyre. Nenen sungguh tegang dan terletak kemas. Sesambil tu I jenguk la jugak kepunyaan diri sendiri yang sungguh tragis ini..huhu.. But then I decided not to cut my hair after watching all of them yang berambut panjang itu. Mula la I perasan dengan rambut yang sejemput jagung ini. I kibar-kibarkan during the show, bagi la chance I perasan maa… Oh I was so happy that Miss California, Alyssa Campanella won. She deserved it and she gave a very good answer, on top of that she is so beautiful and a history geek! I siap tepuk-tepuk tangan and menjerit sorang-sorang kat rumah bila dia menang, although I dah tau dia yang menang. I rewinded a few times sebab I suka tengok muka dia tekejut. Nasib baik la yang blonde tu tak menang, air muka and perangai macam stuck up aje. And I suka baju yang Giuliana Rancic’s (one of the hosts on that event and she was also one of the host for E-News) pakai. So beautiful especially yang the second one, yang sama dengan colour kulit dia and the jewellery/necklaces, was so awesome. And I also suka dengan cara Kelly Osbourne’s commentary, she done a great job.

When my husband came back from work, I told him about Miss Miss nie yang rambut panjang and sangat cantik on them. Husband I punya reaction was…dia berdehem sambil mengangkatkan kening dia, meaning I told you so.. Nyampah I tauu..

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...