Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Ke Workshop / Kelas Nikon...

I decided to update my blog as soon as possible or right after such event as my tendency of laziness towards updating my blog is very high…

So hari nie I pegi kelas yang dianjurkan Nikon untuk orang-orang yang kurang arif or should I say untuk orang yang nak belajar pasal camera Nikon nih. Ingat tak aritu I ada story pasal husband I belikan I camera Nikon D90 on which I don’t know how to use it although siap beli buku lagi? Husband I pun cari kat internet whether such class exist. There is, and organised by Nikon Centre. I also found a few but it was organised by individual/photographer. But decided to go with the one at Nikon Centre. Two weeks ago we went there to register for the slot which was limited to only a number of people.

We went out early and I had my breakfast dalam kereta as I don’t want to be late. We arrived around 10.30am, singgah kejap kat Nikon Centre to check around. Then we went to Krispy Kreme Doughnut sebab husband I nak take away breakfast and sempat la jugak I makan satu donut and also beli sebotol air untuk di bawa ke kelas.

Around 11am kelas pun bermula. At first I thought I was the only one yang tak tau apa-apa and zero knowledge pasal camera Nikon nie. I was wrong, because almost all of us dalam kelas nie terkapai-kapai macam I. Oh yeah, this class is for Nikon D90 and D7000 because the feature is almost the same except D7000 is of a higher range and more expensive.

The class was fun and the students there was very helpful regardless what is their religion or races. Ahh.. this little thing touched my heart and restored my faith that we are somewhat still a family in this country. Anyway, we learned a lot of new things around (and in) our camera but it was quite confusing as banyak sangat yang nak kena ingat. Lunch break was around 1.20pm, it was supposed to be at 1pm tapi overrun sebab banyak pertanyaan dari kita orang. I makan sorang and sempat lagi ber shopping by myself which I rasa sungguh tenang. Kalau dengan husband I, mesti I stress sebab dia akan sibuk suggest baju nie or baju tu.

At 2.20pm kelas start balik. Nasib baik tak mengantuk. Again, I thought I was the only one yang confused towards the end of the class but they told me they are as confused and blurred as I am. Kelas abis pukul 5pm and my husband dah siap tunggu sambil antar sms tamilnya itu. Our early dinner was at Kenny Roger’s on which husband I belasah sampai ¾ of chicken (plus my quarter chicken sebab I tak lalu nak makan and alasan beliau kelaparan). Masa jalan nak ke car park dia cakap dia boleh rasa betapa kenyangnya dia. I kata offcourse la belasah almost seekor ayam wakaka… Before headed home, we stop over at WW sebab beli birthday present for one of my nieces which will be this coming weekend.

Sekian…

2 comments:

che^amad said...

kalo tak sabar nak tengok maharaja lawak, boleh download rakaman sehari selepas show tu sis.. tapi sis sure dah arif mana nak cari kannn.. katanye lanun sejati.. hehe

Claudia said...

hahaha.. nk DL kat mana Gab, sis check kt torr xde pun, pg megaploud dpt virus je...gi kt GuaTV.com pun tak tunjuk full..

gelaran lanun sejati belum boleh sis gapai sepenuhnya wakakaka...

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...