Afternoon Ranting


(Ikan kerapu masak sambal - lunch tadi)

Last two weeks, she smsed me and asked for her job back. She said, she can come on Monday. I told her, I will let her know once I talked to my husband. Actually, hati sudah tutup untuk menerima but I don’t want to reply immediately as I don’t want to sound rude (masih ada hati perasaan jugak eh?) and beside I don’t want to be on anybody’s bad side. Tak pasal-pasal I di esahkan. Not that I think she would do that, I know she is a nice person. A few days later, I told her that if I were to need her service I would let her know. She said ok. Nowadays, my rumah is not as shinny or glint as before. Each time I step my barefoot on the floor, I can feel the small particles around. So, now my barefoot has become a designated broom and tissues. And that sweet husband of my always said that he would vacuum on the weekend but as usual janji tinggal janji and I can’t be bothered to ask! The milo stained on the carpet where I accidentally knocked over a few nights ago, is still there. I have no intention whatsoever to clean it. And yeah, the carpet looks so different, sungguh “cantik” coraknya and blended well hehe..

I have three more days to ganti my puasa on which I should have done it but I didn’t. I thought I was gonna have my “monthly” thing but it was not to be. And my pms is killing me at the moment. Kadang-kadang rasa macam nak geget that mucuk without any particular reason! Even watching glee can make my eyes bertakungan with tears. I went to my inlaw’s birthday’s party yesterday, for my two chochos, they combined the birthdays together. The food was not good on which I already anticipate. I didn’t eat much but I have to force myself as I was so hungry and takut masuk angin. But I eat small portion of each of the dishes. The weather was so hot and I drenched in sweat. I couldn’t wait to go back and have my shower. But the time spent with the family was so great. I enjoyed their company very much and I can feel the love everywhere. I kan anak dagang, mengharap a shred of sympathy dari yang sudi uhuk! Tapi I nie anak dagang yang tak pandai membawa diri..uhuk lagi!

Right now, I’m having a gastric or should I say, burping a lot of times like katak dalam lorong since last night and in fact I was about to vomiting all that I ate yesterday but I decided not to. I’m having a stomach cramp too and I “melepas” this afternoon. I feel sleepy but I refuse to go to sleep or have a nap. I created a flickr account just now and managed to upload one photo that I took a couple of days ago. It’s two lovebird bertenggek di dahan facing my sliding door. And I’m happy in these madness, sickness and sleepiness….

ciao for now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kuih Kapit, Sepit, Love Letters or Egg Rolls

Kisah Mesin Ais

Kisahku dan Gigiku