Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tau Tak Pe

Early or late last year, I rasa pelik when lots of people using the phrase “Tau Tak Pe” termasukla anak buah sekali. I don’t know why they say it at the end of any conversation. Seolah olah macam mengaminkan sesuatu percakapan pun ada jugak. Bila dorang start guna phrase tu, I don’t know how to reply to it. Dalam hati I tertanya-tanya, are they agreeing with/to what I’ve said? Adakah dorang menyindir atau memerli I? Did they want me to say something more? Adakah dorang kehabisan kata-kata? Like I said, I don’t know how to react to that. Why can’t they just reply with “yela” or “betul tu” or “ah-ha kan”. Macam jadi trend when almost all yang I jumpa and borak guna phrase tu. Sampai kat iklan pun keluar jugak phrase nih. I think it started from one celebrity I’m not sure though. I have nothing against anybody using it but I kinda sick listening to it. Jangan ambik ati or terasa pada yang masih menggunakan that phrase, this is my opinion and how I feel about it. Lain orang lain la.

I thought dah abis dah phrase nie sebab lama dah I tak dengar but masa I kat class aritu, one of the student use that phrase again when talking to me. OMG, I feel like telling her/them boleh tak jangan guna that phrase bila borak dengan I because pada I ianya langsung tak memberi keindahan kepada sesuatu perbualan.

And I notice another new phrase “Ada Aku Kisah” surface la pulak. I think nie pun started from one celebrity... Not again! I was wondering, why do Malaysian people in general mudah terikut-ikut atau terpengaruh dengan bende-bende macam nie? It's like satu wabak where almost everybody affected by it, well.. I’m the lucky few yang tak terjangkit, maybe I’m from the old school? I don’t know.

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...