Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tengok Wayang


(I was wondering kalau cerita nie and also the obvious title is Alice in Wonderland, kenapa poster movie gambar Hatter instead of Alice? Baik la tukar pada title Hatter in Wonderland, isn't it? And the story is about Alice...)

Last Friday night we decided to watch Alice In Wonderland in 3D,midnight show as we have so much free time, we don’t know what to do beside we always went out on Friday evening/night. So kononnya xmo tengok awal sebab nanti ramai budak-budak and bising but when we reached there around 11.30pm to watched the 11.55pm shows, we were “greeted” by a bunch of kids. Holly cow! 12am and they are still not in bed! Mak bapak tak ada displin langsung! Those kids are damn lucky that I’m not their mother, kalau I, pukul 8pm I dah suh tido.

Anyway, masa beratur nak ambik 3D spec tu, kedengaran kecoh pompuan-pompuan gedik kat belakang gelak bak langsuir kehilangan anu. Dalam hati I, sudah! not another bad experience again and again and again. Lepas ambik seat, tak lama kemudian wayang pun nak start but not before kedengaran bunyi hp pompuan tak ada otak kat belakang seat I. Serentak dengan itu audience kata syyhhhh kat dia, hehe padan muka, sempat lagi dia borak seketika. Dasar pompuan paloi.

But I’m glad throughout the show budak depan I and also budak-budak lain atau adult was so quiet only gelak-gelak at the right moment and I have such a great time watching the movie that night. Tak ada gangguan langsung! Amazing! Tapikan cerita nie pada I tak best langsung la... macam ada slack..mmm.. tak adventure langsung. I have high expectation for this movie and it left me disappointed. Tak ada yang menarik save for the animation visual yang menarik. Tu je. Husband I siap doze off once in a while berserta dengan sound effect dia krooh krooh snoring kat sebelah. Nak tegelak pun ada because I bet the guy sitting next to him mesti notice....

At the end of the show some of the audience tepuk-tepuk tangan..muehehe...

Me : I saje letak title Tengok Wayang sebab kalau I letak title nama movie tu kang beduyun orang masuk sebab dorang ingat I nak review in details pasal cerita nih.

No comments:

My Birthday Part 1

So today is my birthday.  At this age rasanya sama je, xde ada apa yang berbeza cuma I rasa I'm more mature in handling any kind of ...